Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teh Internest Full of Lies? Oh Noes!!!!













So there was this bullshit piece in a goddamn gossip column about Oliver Stone making yet another version of HELTER SKELTER. This didn't ring true thought the Col. Oliver Stone was way too smart than to fall for the Bug's point of view. So rather than spread internet lies I called up Oliver Stone. I am please to report that this is 100 % bullshit. His next film is Wall Street 2. I'm not sure THAT'S a good idea, but at least it won't hurt our search for the truth.

1 comment:

andy said...

wall street 2? Blah. I'd love to see a follow up to Platoon, one of my favorite movies of all time. See what became of the surviving members of the platoon, and how they coped with life after the war. Although since the main character was based on Oliver himslef we know what happened to him, at least in the long run.