Friday, December 23, 2005

Find Something Important To Do With Your Life


I keep reading these Yahoo groups like a crack addict. They annoy me, but occasionally I will find something out I didn't know, and the COL wants to know all.

Several of the groups keep going on and on about getting Sharon Tate a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I could point out that she was a mediocre actress (at best), a very hot babe that is best known for being butchered. But that would be cruel of me.

I live in LA. I walk the Walk of Fame at least once a week.

It is MEANINGLESS. No talent nobodies like Ryan Seacrest get a star because they get publicity and money from it.

Having a star is meaningless. Find some other way to honor her.

How about a beautiful statue in Benedict Canyon commemorating her life?

I'd contribute to that.

No comments: